We are looking to hire a PPC and Paid Social Advertising specialist that will join our fast-growing PPC & Social team. The members of this team are primarily based in Honk Kong, Poland and Denmark.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience working in a marketing agency or client marketing environment, and has worked with large budgets across Google and other Search Engines as well as campaigns on Facebook.
Fresh graduates with backgrounds in marketing, data analysis, business, or languages are also welcome to apply and will enter our training program. Above all, the successful candidate has good communication skills, is proactive and takes responsibility for the results of their work.
- 1+ years of practical PPC (such as Google Ads, Bing) & Social Advertising experience (like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook reporting.
- Worked with large budgets across various channels.
- Strong proficiency in Korean or Japanese language, in addition to excellent English language skills (C1-C2 level), is preferred.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/account managers on their acquisition funnels, tracking set up and targeting settings for PPC/Social ads.
- Strong excel, technical and numerical skills are required.
- Attention to detail and contribution of your work with critical thinking.
- Be a team player.
- Immediate availability preferred.
Joining us is
- working in a truly international atmosphere with people from all over the world. MGWW counts 22 nationalities and 20 languages. Corporate language is English;
- working as part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very social atmosphere;
- opportunities to grow professionally due to the continuous learning culture with frequent trainings, conferences, coaching, and access to top-class marketing tools;
- supportive team members, working closely together to best service our clients;
- joining a company that really emphasizes work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
Interested? Share with us your resume, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As a global agency, our employees can engage in cross-office trips abroad and experience new cultures.
At our company, you can build a career from a junior specialist to a department manager. We recognize our employees' efforts and continuous growth through promotions.
Self-education is highly valued at MediaGroup. We gladly sponsor attendance at industry conferences, provide access to top-class marketing tools and regularly organize in-house training.
We value every opportunity to gather, both online and offline! We love to celebrate our business accomplishments and organize joint team lunches and team-building activities.