We are seeking a motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Support Representative with English and Germany languages knowledge, who will join our fast-growing global team.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our English and German-speaking clients through email correspondence and occasional phone calls. Above all, the successful candidate is resourceful, communicative, fast, and takes responsibility for their work.
This is a great opportunity to work with people from around the world, using English as the office language, and be part of a dynamic and growing organization.
- Fluent in both English and German, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to handle challenging situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Proficient in email communication and comfortable answering phone calls when required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous customer support experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing and digital marketing concepts is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in rotating shifts, including 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via email, addressing their questions, concerns, and providing accurate information about our products and services.
- Handle phone calls from customers when necessary, ensuring a positive and efficient customer experience.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting issues they may encounter and guide them through problem resolution.
- Utilize your excellent language skills to ensure effective communication in both English and German, maintaining a high level of accuracy and clarity in all interactions.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, company policies, and procedures to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to resolve customer issues and provide comprehensive support.
Joining us is
- working in a truly international atmosphere with people from all over the world. MGWW counts 22 nationalities and 20 languages. Corporate language is English
- working as part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very social atmosphere
- opportunities to grow professionally due to the continuous learning culture with frequent trainings, conferences, coaching, and access to top-class marketing tools
- supportive team members, working closely together to best service our clients
- joining a company that really emphasizes work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
- private medical care and multisport as addition
Interested? Share with us your resume, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As a global agency, our employees can engage in cross-office trips abroad and experience new cultures.
At our company, you can build a career from a junior specialist to a department manager. We recognize our employees' efforts and continuous growth through promotions.
Self-education is highly valued at MediaGroup. We gladly sponsor attendance at industry conferences, provide access to top-class marketing tools and regularly organize in-house training.
We value every opportunity to gather, both online and offline! We love to celebrate our business accomplishments and organize joint team lunches and team-building activities.