We are seeking an experienced account manager with a solid agency background, a comprehensive knowledge of how to build digital marketing strategies, and an understanding of each marketing channel's role in brand and acquisition/performance marketing. Ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and responsible for building strong client relationships, developing account management strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions/campaigns that meet clients' needs, and identifying opportunities to grow accounts. Commercially astute with a track record of identifying and converting new business opportunities.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 5 years + experience in a similar agency position, with a comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent account management and communication skills both internally and externally.
- Providing superior customer service, ensuring client satisfaction and consult at all times.
- Can work independently and manage workload and prioritise accordingly.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, to manage and meet client KPI’s.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Extraordinary PowerPoint skills, to be able to both create and deliver excellent presentation to existing clients and for new business pitches.
- Regular task management and communication being handled through Clickup (Mediagroup communication and task management platform).
- Utilising own network, following up on leads and winning new clients, with the ability to up-sell and cross-sell MediaGroups full products and services.
- Identifying opportunities for overall business improvement, whilst recommending suitable new tools and processes.
- Supporting Account Management team to help improve overall business performance.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
Joining us is
- working in a truly international atmosphere with people from all over the world. MGWW counts 22 nationalities and 20 languages. Corporate language is English.
- working as part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very social atmosphere.
- opportunities to grow professionally due to the continuous learning culture with frequent trainings, conferences, coaching, and access to top-class marketing tools.
- supportive team members, working closely together to best service our clients.
- joining a company that really emphasizes work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
Interested? Share with us your resume, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As a global agency, our employees can engage in cross-office trips abroad and experience new cultures.
At our company, you can build a career from a junior specialist to a department manager. We recognize our employees' efforts and continuous growth through promotions.
Self-education is highly valued at MediaGroup. We gladly sponsor attendance at industry conferences, provide access to top-class marketing tools and regularly organize in-house training.
We value every opportunity to gather, both online and offline! We love to celebrate our business accomplishments and organize joint team lunches and team-building activities.