We are seeking an experienced Marketing Data Scientist with expertise in Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) to join our team.
As a Marketing Data Scientist, you will lead the development of our agency MMM solution, working with a team of talented individuals. Your role will involve developing and managing our in-house automated solutions and contributing to the growth and innovation of our marketing analytics capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled data scientist to shape the future of MMM within our organization.
- 1-3 years of commercial experience in market mix modelling and/or marketing analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics (with Econometrics), or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of effectively conveying complex modelling results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and modelling tools, such as Excel, R, and Python.
- Curiosity and a proactive learning mindset, eager to expand knowledge and share expertise within the team.
- Understanding of the importance of data quality and accuracy, with experience in data cleansing and processing.
- Experience with data visualization tools, to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output.
- Expertise in Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) and digital attribution techniques.
- Knowledge of data manipulation and modelling tools such as Excel, R, and Python for statistical modelling and analysis.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis techniques and simulation techniques.
- Strong data visualization skills to represent complex data relationships.
- Experience working with media data and platforms from media agency.
- Familiarity with ad technologies including different addressable tactics (TV, CRM, mobile, search, etc.).
- Understanding of market research methodologies, econometric modelling, and statistical packages.
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, as well as the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Leading the development of the agency Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) solution, working closely with a team of skilled individuals to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Managing and mentor a team of measurement specialists, providing guidance and support in the development and implementation of MMM methodologies.
- Leading and managing projects for clients across various industries, encompassing the entire marketing analytics project lifecycle, including project design, data collection,
modelling/analysis, and presentation of findings and recommendations.
- Conducting Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM), digital attribution, and statistical analysis to evaluate marketing effectiveness and influence budget allocation decisions.
- Utilizing data manipulation and modelling tools such as Excel, R, and Python to perform data analysis and build statistical models.
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by understanding new data sources, performing data cleansing and processing, and implementing appropriate data quality measures.
- Continuously developing and learning new skills independently, staying up to date with the latest marketing science and analytics techniques.
- Contributing to the development of innovative approaches in marketing science, exploring new areas for growth and improvement.
Why join us?
- You will be working in a truly international team with people from all over the world. MGWW is made up of 22 nationalities. Corporate language is English.
- You will become part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very friendly atmosphere.
- You will get opportunities to grow professionally as we value about continuous learning culture and provide frequent trainings, conferences, coaching, and access to top-class marketing tools.
- You will have supportive colleagues and together try to best service our clients.
- You will join a company that really values work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
- In the case of an office job, you will have daily access to fresh fruit, tea and coffee. Together with the rest of us you will celebrate minor and major events such as birthdays and company successes.
Interested? Share with us your resume, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
MediaGroup Worldwide offers a wide range of additional benefits. They may vary from country to country. To find out more about those available in your location, please contact the HR Manager at [email protected].
As a global agency, our employees can engage in cross-office trips abroad and experience new cultures.
At our company, you can build a career from a junior specialist to a department manager. We recognize our employees' efforts and continuous growth through promotions.
Self-education is highly valued at MediaGroup. We gladly sponsor attendance at industry conferences, provide access to top-class marketing tools and regularly organize in-house training.
We value every opportunity to gather, both online and offline! We love to celebrate our business accomplishments and organize joint team lunches and team-building activities.
Private medical care
We care about our employees’ health. We offer a private medical package with access to numerous specialists and medical treatments.
We help you stay in shape. The sports card we offer gives you access to limitless sports facilities such as gyms, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc.
Beverages and food
On-site employees have access to fresh fruit, tea, coffee, a subsidised canteen and occasional company dinners.
Paid annual leave
Apart from bank holidays, all our employees are entitled to a minimum of 25 paid days off per year.
Think about your retirement and invest in your future.