As a Paid Ads Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing our paid advertising and social media strategies.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven professional with a proven track record of managing successful Display/Programmatic, PPC and social media campaigns to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads.
You will be working side-by-side with other digital marketing experts and reporting directly to the Head of the Paid Ads Department.
- 2 years' experience in the field of digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of paid advertising platforms (DV360, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta and others), algorithms, and industry trends.
- Advanced level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, perform under pressure and navigate challenges.
- Strategic thinking and high-performance approach.
- Ability to analyse data, identify patterns, and derive actionable insight.
Nice to have
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and find effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Developing and implementing holistic digital advertising strategies covering Display/Programmatic, PPC and social media channels.
- Implementing programmatic display campaigns using industry-leading platforms such as DV360.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Leading social media advertising initiatives across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Optimizing budget allocation based on performance and objectives.
- Utilizing analytics tools to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and adjusting strategies accordingly.
Why join us?
- You will be working in a truly international team with people from all over the world. MGWW is made up of 22 nationalities. Corporate language is English.
- You will become part of a global team of highly motivated experts, in a very friendly atmosphere.
- You will get opportunities to grow professionally as we value about continuous learning culture and provide frequent trainings, conferences, coaching, and access to top-class marketing tools.
- You will have supportive colleagues and together try to best service our clients.
- You will join a company that really values work-life balance. We truly listen to the voice of each member and offer flexibility in every sense of the word.
- In the case of an office job, you will have daily access to fresh fruit, tea and coffee. Together with the rest of us you will celebrate minor and major events such as birthdays and company successes.
- CV screening. Your CV will be viewed by the HR Manager.
- 1st Interview. If you meet the job requirements, you will receive an invitation to the 1st interview with the HR Manager.
- Aptitude Test. If the interview goes well, you will be asked to complete an online test, which will verify your capabilities required for the job.
- 2nd Interview. If you pass the test, you will be invited to a 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Final Interview. If the 2nd interview goes well, you will get an invitation to the final interview with a company owner.
Interested? Share with us your resume, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
MediaGroup Worldwide offers a wide range of additional benefits. They may vary from country to country. To find out more about those available in your location, please contact the HR Manager at [email protected].
As a global agency, our employees can engage in cross-office trips abroad and experience new cultures.
At our company, you can build a career from a junior specialist to a department manager. We recognize our employees' efforts and continuous growth through promotions.
Self-education is highly valued at MediaGroup. We gladly sponsor attendance at industry conferences, provide access to top-class marketing tools and regularly organize in-house training.
We value every opportunity to gather, both online and offline! We love to celebrate our business accomplishments and organize joint team lunches and team-building activities.
Private medical care
We care about our employees’ health. We offer a private medical package with access to numerous specialists and medical treatments.
We help you stay in shape. The sports card we offer gives you access to limitless sports facilities such as gyms, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc.
Beverages and food
On-site employees have access to fresh fruit, tea, coffee, a subsidised canteen and occasional company dinners.
Paid annual leave
Apart from bank holidays, all our employees are entitled to a minimum of 25 paid days off per year.
Think about your retirement and invest in your future.